Wednesday, May 26, 2010

unliteral

My Picasa cup runneth over. A shame really, I was hoping to make it to 29 June and have a full 4 years. I tried a few different image storing alternatives but found them somewhat unwieldy compared to the Picasa/Blogger combination. I thought that seeing as I'm moving, that I might try a different style too. Essentially it will just be a bunch of bookmarks created with the Blog this! tool as I wander around the web. It may not be your cup of tea but if you want to check it out - unliteral.

8 comments:

peacay said...

Wellll.....it's only $5/yr to get a LARGE increase in storage on google/picasa. Just a thought..

tellurian said...

I didn't know it was that cheap! I didn't even bother investigating it because I thought it would be so much more. Thanks for the info.

Bunk Strutts said...

Tellurian-- Keep up the good work. I don't comment here much, but your collections are amazing. --Bunk

sachin said...

your blog title is very good..
jai hanuman :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SOLiT(D)UDE said...

I've just discovered your blog through a thread on the special-interests.net forum. There is some very interesting material here! The Internet is an excellent resource for people such as myself who consume art at a pretty ridiculous rate.

Re your Picasa situation: it's worth a mention that there are many free image hosts, like imgur.com and ompldr.org. Or you could go the slightly more labor-intensive route: register a domain name, purchase spaced on a shared server and get WordPress set up. You get significantly more control over the look and feel of your blog, among other things.

Clipping Path Service said...

Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.

David Millar said...



What a magnificent tricks! Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for sharing.clipping path service
Photo Retouching Services
Background Removal Service