Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thank You For TV


This morning before I went to work I left a TV and set-top box on my apartment steps with a note to take them, free. I've bought a new digital TV and no one I knew wanted the old set.
This evening when I came home it was gone. No surprise.
What was surprising was the sign left on the wall. I thought it would just be gone. I didn't expect any thanks but there it was: 'Thank You For TV'.
Enjoy, and thank you for taking the trouble to say thank you.

2 comments:

Kristin Forbes-Mullane said...

wow... .some people still know how to say thank you! nice!

tellurian said...

Yeah, I was somewhat blown away. So unexpected, which is a little bit sad really. That probably says more about me though. The TV recipient has the best view and life experiences I suspect.